The Mini-Lift car ramps are designed to do what most standard car ramps cannot, lift lower clearance vehicles like many of today's sports cars. Simply place the Mini-Lifts at proper tire width spacing and slowly drive on! With two models to choose from we sure to have the proper lift for your vehicle. No more trying to struggle getting a hydraulic jack under a lowered vehicle for service or scraping the front clip of a lowered car with standard car ramps. Raise even the lowest of vehicles with our "ML-1066". With the all aluminum construction these car ramps provides for a 3000 lb load capacity (1500 lbs ea.) and the ultimate in durability as well as light in weight and they will never rust.
Drive on small or mid-sized low clearance automobiles for service or display
- All aluminum construction provides a light weight car ramp that never rusts
- The extended length of the Mini-Lifts works great for lowered sports cars that would bottom out on most standard car ramps.
- Raised a vehicle 10 inches
- Serrated rungs on the center section at a spacing of 3” and have a non skid surface second to none
- Durable all aluminum (T6 - 6061) construction will provide for many years of non-rusting safe use
- 5 year warranty
||Weight Capacity (Distributed Weight)
||For most standard or mildly low clearance automobiles
||34 lbs (17 lb. ea)
||For most low clearance automobiles
||50 lbs (25 lb. ea)
If you are a motorcycle dealer, ATV dealer, lawn and garden dealer or powersport dealer, we can offer your company large profit potential with our large selection of quality aluminum loading ramps. Our huge line of aluminum ramp products are available for many applications to meet your customer's loading needs. High quality features, fair pricing and a diverse selection have made us one of the leading ramp and aluminum product manufacturers in the USA.
We also have the capabilities to make not only aluminum ramps, but many custom products you need out of aluminum. If you need to improve an existing product by making it out of high strength, light weight aluminum that will not rust, let us know and we may be able to help.